Take a look at what our society can do for you with just a £49 annual subscription.
- Regular free events including:
- Monthly webinars
- Bi-monthly case reviews to hear cases being discussed and the ability to bring your own case for discussion
- Bi-monthly Q&A sessions with a menopause specialist
- Reduced annual conference fees
- Exclusive admission to a library of perimenopause and menopause resources and research including journal articles, booklets, factsheets and much more
- Access to podcasts exploring different elements of the perimenopause and menopause
- Downloadable Primary Care Pathways for the Diagnosis and Management of Perimenopause and Menopause
- Access to a community to pose questions and obtain answers to your clinical queries
- Support to complete 10 hours CPD per annum to maintain expertise in the specialty of the menopause
- Latest research updates
- Study collaboration opportunities
- International networking opportunities
Continuing Personal Development
Grow your CPD hours with our educational events. With your associate subscription, you will have support to complete 10 hours CPD per annum to maintain your expertise in the specialty of the perimenopause and menopause.