NICE (National Institute for Health and Care Excellence) are looking for members to join the menopause: diagnosis and management committee
NICE (National Institute for Health and Care Excellence) are looking for members to join the menopause: diagnosis and management committee.
The closing date is 10am on Friday 20th May 2022.
They are recruiting the following roles:
Committee members (who would be expected to attend all meetings)
- Nurse in primary care
Co-opted Committee members (who will attend 2 to 4 meetings)
These are experts who will attend 2 – 4 meetings for a particular topic in an advisory role:
- Gynaecological oncologist
- Psychologist or therapist with expertise in cognitive behavioural therapy
- Clinical expert on cardiovascular disease
- Clinical expert on type 2 diabetes
- Clinical expert on venous thromboembolism
How to apply
Applications must be sent to NGAApplications@NICE.ORG.UK for the attention of Melissa Bolessa by 10.00AM on Friday 20th May. Documents required include:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post
- A short CV
- Applicant information form – with details of 2 referees
- Declaration of interests form
- Equality monitoring form
Interviews will take place on the 7th and 8th June (virtually, via Microsoft Teams).