NICE (National Institute for Health and Care Excellence) are looking for members to join the menopause: diagnosis and management committee to review NG23 guidance
NICE (National Institute for Health and Care Excellence) are looking for members to join the menopause: diagnosis and management committee to review NG23 guidance.
The closing date is 5pm on Tuesday 8th March 2022.
They are looking for people with knowledge or experience in relation to menopause.
They are recruiting the following roles:
- Community Gynaecologist
- GP (x2)
- Specialist Menopause Nurse
- Nurse in Primary Care
- Prescribing Clinical Pharmacist working in Primary Care
- Epidemiologist with specialist interest in Hormone Replacement Therapy.
They are also looking to recruit co-opted members. These are experts who will attend 2 – 4 meetings for a particular topic in an advisory role:
- Psychologist or Therapist with expertise in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Breast Oncologist
- Gynaecological Oncologist
- Clinical expert on Cognitive Impairment/Dementia
- Clinical expert on Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical expert on Osteoporosis and Musculoskeletal issues
- Clinical expert on Type 2 Diabetes
- Clinical expert on Venous Thromboembolism.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (Word) for:
1. the role description and person specification
2. information about expenses and how to claim
3. the recruitment and selection process.
- They need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Declaration of interests form (Word) – please read our declaration of interests policy (PDF) and supporting frequently asked questions (PDF), for guidance on what should be declared.
- Send an email for the attention of Melissa Bolessa to NGAapplications@rcog.org.uk and attach the completed documents.